* Winner of Communicator Award for "When It Matters Most"
* Winner of TELLY Award for "Operation Assist"
* Winner of Two TELLY Awards for "Every Child Matters"
* Winner of the Insight Award for "Operation Assist"
* Winner of the Teacher's Choice Award for "Get in Gear" for Lee Jeans
* Winner of the Prism Award - "Get in Gear" for Lee Jeans
* Winner of PRSA Award for "When It Matters Most"
- Radio City Music Hall - 25th Anniversary Celebration for CHF with Sting, Tom Hanks,
Stevie Wonder, Paul Simon, Steve Martin and Edie Brickell
- Star Wars NYC Premier - George Lucas personally selected
"Every Child Matters" to screen at the Zigfeld Theater.
- Madison Square Garden - "From the Big Apple to the Big Easy" concert presented
"Operation Assist" for fundraising event for Hurricane Katrina victims.
- Children's Health Fund films screened at Multiple Galas along with speeches and performances by Pres. Bill Clinton,
Jerry Seinfeld, Willie Nelson, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Bette Midler, Art Garfunkel, and Paul Simon.
- The Plaza in NYC -Randall's Island Sports Foundation Gala at with guest Pres. Hillary Clinton.
- America Idol "Idol Gives Back" for The Children's Health Fund.
- Times Square JumboTron - for Siemens
- The Riviera Hotel, Las Vegas Strip, One-year Residency, "Confessions of a Rockstar"
- The Waldorf Astoria - Ad Council Gala featuring Casey Kasem